Well Written values your privacy. This policy explains how we will:
- collect, use, store, disclose, identify and access the Personal Information received from users of this site;
- ensure your right to privacy and confidentiality is recognised and respected; and
- ensure open communication about our information handling practices.
Personal Information – Information about an individual (including information forming part of a database) whose identity could be reasonably determined from that information.
Collection – Personal Information that is gathered, acquired or obtained from any source and by any means including, without limitation:
- by letter or other written form;
- electronically including via website, computer screen or email; and/or
- by video.
Use – How information is used by Well Written.
Disclosure – Releasing or distributing information outside of Well Written.
The website – www.wellwritten.com.au
Policy & Procedures
- This website is owned by Well Written.
- Users are responsible for checking this site regularly for changes to our policy, as it may be updated from time to time.
- Well Written will only collect information via lawful and fair means.
- Personal Information will not be collected unless it is necessary to deliver or provide products and services.
- Well Written collects users’ Personal Information such as their names and email addresses via its website.
- Information will be collected directly from users when emailing enquiries.
- We will keep records of personal information and correspondence and may use email addresses and any information provided in order to communicate with users.
- We automatically record information that your browser sends (Log Data). This log data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain you are visiting from.
- Well Written will collect, hold and use Personal Information in order to deliver products and services, to improve our services, for direct marketing, to provide details of product changes and information that may be of use to users.
- Unless otherwise required by law, the Personal Information collected by Well Written will not knowingly be disclosed to any other person or used for any other purpose.
- Users can revise any incorrect Personal Information via email.
- If a user wishes to opt out of a subscription, their details will be deactivated. User details will be deleted upon request.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Well Written uses the Mail Chimp Database to store, access and manage customer subscriptions and information.
- Servers for the website may be in the United States of America (USA) or other countries, therefore, the information we collect may be transmitted to and stored in the USA or elsewhere.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that Personal Information is held securely and protected from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.